18.10.09

Dr.Tony Macarome :D

It has been 3 months since I started studying in YSTCM and I really want to talk about one of my favorite teachers in this school. His full name is Tony Macarome Yue and no one in this conservatory can deny that every Tony's lesson bring his students the feeling of jollity and amazement. And I'm so happy that I'm one of his students.
I liked his teaching at the first time I was in his class. My impression is that Dr.Tony is big guy but he has smart eyes, smiley face and very nimble person. He plays the double-bass with left hand and for me that's so special. He played something Jazzy and I really love that. It sounds very playful and virtuoso. Sometimes, he plays the double bass and suddenly rush to the piano and play with happiness like a kid and sometimes he feels not enough then he sings for us. And his voice is so impressive, it could be supper high and supper low. Every time he sings, all students in class will laugh very loud. I can feel that he really wants to teach as much as possible, he has so many things to tell us that he cannot remember what should come first. And when he talk, he talk very fast with a lot of information and interesting things. For me, sometimes I can not understand all his words and just remember what is funniest thing that makes me laugh.
For me, Dr.Tony looks like a big bear with a double-bass as big as him. He always tell us very funny stories related to what we're studying. I feel so happy to listen to him and I'm always looking forward to study in his class once a week on Wednesday.

2 comments:

~cL@y2~ said...

Ya, I like him very much as well!
Most of the people in my class complain that he speaks too fast. Do you agree with that? I don't think so.I think he has a good sense of humour. He is very good at telling jokes. Most of the time, his jokes are related to the topic that we are learning. How amazing!?

animakuri said...

You are lucky to have such an inspiring teacher. Tony obviously has passion and he transfers it to you. On another note I just wanted to say thank you for your participation in this class. You have helped others and improved your writing this semester. I am glad you are settling in to life here in Singapore - be careful not to settle in too much and become a native Singlish speaker though. Great blog. All the very best Chris