1.9.09

Music is my life

For me, using word to describe how music make me feel is so difficult because music become a part of my life such like breathing, eating, drinking...I cannot imagine what my life will be without music.

Music makes me happy. For a very long time, I've been listening to music to encourage myself, I feel more confident with music and believe what I do will be successful. Music helps me recover when I get stress and feel lonely. For instance, I find peace in Tchaikovsky's music. Beauty in melody and effective instrumentation are what I love in Tchai's music. His music makes me feel satisfy and happy with all I have.

More than that, music inspires me and helps me study more effectively. I can listen to classical music all day long with enthusiastic feeling. To illustrate, Jacqueline Du Pre is one of the greatest cellist to me. She was one of the reason why I chose cello to study. For me, Du Pre is always the best because I can feel not only her vehement passion to make music, but also her formidable technique in controlling the cello. The first time I've heard her playing on TV when I was small, I was very sure that I want to be like her, a legendary cellist.

To conclude, music is consolation and inspiration of my life.

4 comments:

~cL@y2~ said...

I think music is as important as the air for us ^.^

animakuri said...

vehement passion and formidable technique - great descriptive phrases. You express yourself very well Linn - well done keep it up!

animakuri said...

I just listened to the you-tube link you recommended - high energy and great fun. I love the South American mentality they have such passion for life.

animakuri said...

Thanks for the comments about my blog post by the way - its true. We are all teachers and learners